Latent Class is a system for estimating part worths for Choice-Based Conjoint (CBC) questionnaires.
To install, click the "Download" button and save the executable file to your hard drive. Double-click the executable to start the installation.
Before you can use the software, you must create a Sawtooth Software Account, which can be done at https://account.sawtoothsoftware.com. Once created, you can sign in using the user icon in the upper right corner of the software. Your licenses to the software will automatically be downloaded when you sign in.
07 September 2022
- CBC/Latent Class now supports build files greater than 4GB.
- The build window is now an option in the Preferences, and defaults to being shown.
- Fixed importing dual CSV files not identifying fixed tasks.
- Fixed importing MaxDiff files marking attributes as Part-Worth.
- Fixed issue where deficiency in design is not reported.
- Fixed label files reader giving levels zero-based level values.